Company Satisfaction and Omnichannel Insights for Top U.S. Property & Casualty Insurers
As consumer behavior continues to evolve and expectations rise, it’s important to have insight into how your customers engage with you — at every touchpoint during every step of the journey. The COVID-19 pandemic certainly changed the status quo for property and casualty insurers. But the pandemic taught us that we must be ready to adapt our business as customer needs evolve. That can’t be done without robust customer insights.
The Verint Experience Index (VXI): Property & Casualty Insurance Edition is a web panel survey report chronicling customer experiences in the industry. This edition surveyed more than 3,800 insurance customers to understand which companies are providing the best experience.
Download our free report, which reveals…
- How members rate satisfaction for top U.S. property insurers, such as USAA, State Farm, Allstate, American Family Insurance, GEICO, and more
- What factors most impact customer satisfaction
- How property insurers can build customer loyalty across demographics
- Why the call center still matters (Hint: Younger generations still want to interact via phone)
- Insights into the customer journey, from the research phase through to purchasing and filing claims