Company Satisfaction and Omnichannel Insights for Top U.S. Health Insurers
A global pandemic layered new challenges on top of an existing pressure cooker for health insurance companies. But it’s possible for forward-thinking health insurance executives to meet this moment and deliver exceptional member experiences across all engagement channels.
The Verint Experience Index (VXI): Health Insurance Edition surveyed more than 6,000 members about their health insurance plans to understand which companies are providing the best experience and what it means for their business.
Download our free report on the state of CX for health insurance, which reveals...
- How members rate satisfaction for top U.S. health insurance companies like UnitedHealthcare, Humana, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Aetna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more
- What factors most impact member satisfaction
- Which channels members prefer to use when engaging with their health insurer (Hint: There’s a good reason you need an omnichannel strategy)
- Why telehealth isn’t going away and what it means for health insurers
- Insights into the enrollment journey and the important touchpoints along the way