As customer expectations continue to rise, listening to the voice of the customer (VoC) has never been more important. However, many organizations face significant challenges in turning customer data into actionable insights. VoC programs play an important role in the contact center, empowering teams to create better customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies and agent performance, and ultimately drive revenue growth.
Featuring guest speaker, Forrester Research VP, Principal Analyst Kate Leggett and Verint VP of Marketing, Tim Whiting, this webinar highlights:
- What sources to mine for VoC data
- How to take action on VoC data to improve the customer experience
- Why combining VoC and operational data is a key to positive business outcomes
- How a successful VoC program can impact culture, agent performance and agent retention
- What steps to take to jump-start your contact center VoC program
- The future of VoC in the contact center